Ease of Use

I was lured in by a price listed for a Graco Pack n Play baby item that was considerably less than listed from other sellers.This should always be a RED FLAG!

I paid through PayPal and my payment went to "Justine Fleming" rather than to eTech Central- another red flag, The phone number for eTech Central is not in service. I have received NO infomation about tracking or about how or when my item will ship, only that "transit" will be 5-7 business days. All indications are that this company is either a total fraud, or at best unresponsive and untrustworthy.

Do not make the mistake I made.I anticipate the tedious task of pursuing this possible fraud through my bank and/or PayPal.

Review about: Etech Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Etech?

Comments

Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States #1342890

Same thing happened to me!Billy Armstrong though?

PayPal is doing nothing about it..what did you do??

This is a website for froud.

Don't be lured!

Fresno, California, United States #1326636

THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO WITH A DIFFERENT ITEM. STILL TRYING TO GET REFUND FROM PAYPAL,. TOTAL PAIN IN THE ***

to NO ETECH ORDERS #1327241

Both PayPal and my bank's fraud investigation team have been very helpful.PayPal was able to get the seller to refund my payment, which has now supposedly been sent to my bank for deposit in the account linked to my debit card.

My only complaint concerns why these funds don't appear instantaneously in my account since funds were DEDUCTED instantaneously for the original payment through PayPal.

I'm also curious about exactly HOW PayPal gets a response and action from a questionable seller since my own attempts to contact this seller by email or phone were met with deafening silence.Just the same, I am very grateful that consumers are listened to and protected by PayPal and by banks-- at least in my case that was true.