Ease of Use
Style and Design

These people are scam artists! They deserve to rot in ***!

Im expecting a baby in August, trying to get everything set up for her arrival. (On top of expecting I have 2 toddlers to take care of.) After waiting 2 weeks for the pack n play that was ordered I started doing a little research and realized shortly after that it was a scam. Their phone number isnt a working number, they dont respond to your emails! Not only did they steal from me they stole from my 3 children.

These are people with no morals whatsoever! They obviously have nothing better to do (no jobs) so the way I see it is they're just free loaders stealing from people that actually have jobs and families to support.

$60 can go far when you have children so it makes it that much more worse that I couldve had a pack n play for my daughter or gotten my other kids stuff that they needed! Screw these people they are as worthless as can be!!

Review about: Etech Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I ordered the Fitbit Alta HR. Price was $105.

Never received, never heard from them. My PayPal said Tracy Holmes Edwards. When I emailed them, it bounced back. Phone number is out of service.

I disputed it through PayPal and got an immediate refund. The only note they put on the PayPal resolution was the word "refund".